- Developing new user-facing features using React.js/Next.js/Svelte
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Should be proficient in GraphQL and gRPC
Skills and Experience required:
- Should be aware of Typescript interfaces, types and generics, type aliases, keyof and typeof
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Understanding of Next’s hydration methods
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Zustand or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript and TC39
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. lodash, immutablejs )
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Understanding of ApolloClient will be a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and oAuth.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and build tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Vite, Webpack, Yarn NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Should be proficient in writing unit tests using Jest, react-test-renderer, (cypress).
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms is preferred.
- Effective Communication skills, Presentation and Analytical Skills
- Must be a self-starter and work under minimum guidance and a good team player
- Ability to work under tight timelines and pressures
- Ability to organize work with proper tracking.
Relevant experience: 2-5yrs
- Graduation/PG with computers specialization
- Relevant Certification (Optional)
Location: Pune & Kolhapur
Job Category: Design Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kolhapur Pune